What Should I Buy?
At Greensbury, we believe delicious organic meats are the perfect foundation for almost any occasion, from a simple family meal to an elegant dinner party. It's our pleasure to help you find the best choice to fit your needs. If you don't find the answer to your question below, check our recipes and cooking techniques for more ideas. Or email us and we'll try to respond with our best advice!
- I am looking for a very lean steak. Can you point me in the right direction?
- We are celebrating a special occasion at our house. What do you suggest?
- We are having a large dinner party. How can I serve steaks that are sure to please everyone?
- We are having a barbecue. What's best on the grill?
- What works best for the kids, other than burgers and dogs?
- What's the difference between the bone-in pork chop and the boneless pork chop?
- How do you recommend preparing the sausages?
- What do you use the chicken sausage for?
- I have never had a chicken hot dog before. What do they taste like?
- My in-laws are coming over and I want to impress them. What should I buy?
1. I am looking for a very lean steak. Can you point me in the right direction?
If lean is your top priority, choose our organic top sirloin. The organic New York Strip is also lean, but with a little more hearty steakhouse flavor, ideal if you're grilling for a health-conscious crowd.
2. We are celebrating a special occasion at our house. What do you suggest?
Our organic filet mignon makes a truly elegant, unforgettable main course. Meltingly tender and beautifully cut, the Greensbury filet is a celebration of good taste.
3. We are having a large dinner party. How can I serve steaks that are sure to please everyone?
We recommend offering two contrasting choices. Filet mignon is tender and elegant. Rib eye steaks are hearty and flavorful. Your guests will love choosing between two fabulous organic steaks! If you're looking for steak to slice and include in a dish, top sirloin will make your best recipes even better.
4. We are having a barbecue. What's best on the grill?
We usually recommend organic New York Strips for a festive barbecue. First, it's easy to grill multiple New York Strips at once. Second, although they have a lot of flavor, they're not overwhelmingly large or rich, so they're surefire crowd pleasers.
5. What works best for the kids, other than burgers and dogs?
Kids and parents love the organic top sirloin. It's a budget-conscious choice that offers plenty of delicious flavor. And our sirloin is 100% organic, so everyone enjoys peace of mind.
6. What's the difference between the bone-in pork chop and the boneless pork chop?
The bone adds flavor for a heartier meal, while the boneless chop is more versatile. They're both organic and naturally delicious.
7. How do you recommend preparing the sausages?
See our recipes! You can't go wrong when you serve organic sausage on a roll with peppers and onions. They're equally great mixed in with your favorite pasta dish.
8. What do you use the chicken sausage for?
You can use it just the way you use pork sausage. Substitute organic chicken sausage for a lighter version of your favorite traditional dishes.
9. I have never had a chicken hot dog before. What do they taste like?
They taste very similar to a traditional hot dog, with significantly less fat and cholesterol. Greensbury chicken hot dogs are also 100% organic, with no nitrates.
10. My in-laws are coming over and I want to impress them. What should I buy?
Nothing is more impressive then the Porterhouse or T-Bone. Otherwise known as the king of steak, this cut offers the best of both worlds, with the tenderloin on one side and the NY Strip on the other. Serve it with pride...and assure your in-laws they're getting the very best 100% organic beef.